Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites-The Run Home

If it wasn't so big and heavy, I'd be toting this baby around my neck EVERY day!
Lucky for me I found The Run Home. I'm in L-O-V-E, love with all their running bling! I came across this during my training and knew I HAD to have it!
If I can't wear my pretty, shiny race medal, this is the next best thing!

I'm a little superstitious so I waited until I completed the race before ordering it. I placed my order on Sunday and it arrived a few days later. I was so excited!!!

I love that it was all wrapped up. It was like opening a present FROM me TO me!

It even came with a polishing cloth so I can make sure it's always beautiful!
The length is adjustable so I can wear it with just about everything and you know I'll be wearing it ALL THE TIME! It went from the box to my neck in about 3 seconds!
There are so many different charms to choose from so you can design the necklace that's perfect for you. In addition to running, biking, swimming, you'll find ones for yoga, inspiration and family too. Check out their Etsy shop {HERE} and like them on Facebook {HERE}...and then do a little shopping for yourself! 

You totally deserve it!
*All opinions are completely mine. I was not asked to write about The Run Home or compensated in any way. I just love my new bling and wanted you all to see it!*



No comments:

Post a Comment