Monday, May 14, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a great weekend. On Saturday night the hubby and I went to a formal fundraising gala for a cause that is near and dear to my heart. We had a great time catching up with friends and just enjoying an evening with grown-ups! For Mother's Day the girls surprised me with with an adorable video that I will treasure forever!

How did you do on last week's challenge? I had a great Nurse's Week and I'm so lucky to work with a wonderful group of nurses and doctors.

This week's challenge is to do something for someone else without them knowing.
Surprise you neighbor with a treat, clean up your daughter's room for her, leave a note of appreciation for someone who brightens your day. You can even get the little ones involved. They'll love being super secret detective spies! 

Have a wonderful week,

No comments:

Post a Comment