Monday, May 7, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Oh my, oh my...is it Monday already!?!?! This week flew by! I know that I got so much done, but I feel like there is so much more left to do. Do you ever feel like that? Like no matter how much you accomplish, there is so much more staring at you unfinished? That's been me ALL week, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm hopeful the end is near.

How did you do on last week's challenge? Did you find some time for fun, silliness and laughing? We're having a much better week this week (boy was it rough there for awhile!) and we're continuing with finding ways to be silly and fun to keep everyone's attitude bright and sunny! 




Did you know this week is Nurses Week? This week's challenge is to celebrate the nurses in your life. Let them know you appreciate all they do for you! Twelve years ago the hubby and I made the big cross-country move from Cali to Boston so I could attend nursing school. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I love the career I have chosen and I think I have one of the best jobs ever! I also made some wonderful friends in school and the places I have worked. There are some A-MAZ-ING nurses out there and I have had the pleasure of working with and learning from them some wonderful people. 

If you are fortunate to have a special nurse in your life, let them know how much you care. I guarantee that they'll appreciate it!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment