When we moved to Boston in 2000 I never thought we'd stay more than two years and I certainly never thought that I'd miss it so much once we left.
Here are my top Boston ♥s:
- Fenway Park during baseball season
- Mr. Bartley's Burgers
- Nor'easters in April
- Summers working at Brimmer and May
- Watching the seasons change
- Newbury Street
- Cheering on the marathon runners as they run by my house
- Learning the difference between Manhattan and New England Clam Chowder
- Working at Children's Hospital Boston-The best job ever!
- Having groceries and dinner delivered to our door regularly (comes in handy when you're living on the top floor of a building that doesn't have an elevator)
- Running down Beacon Street
- Public transportation
- The first snowfall of the year
- Dunkin' Donuts on every corner
- Blueberry Bear at Boston Beer Works
That's just a few of my favs! I'm sure I'll have more to add after my trip. Have a FAB-U-LOUS weekend and don't forget to check back on Monday for Soup Week!!!