Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Firsts and Lasts-Noa's Last Day of Pre-K

It's hard to believe in less than a year this sweet little baby face turned from this...
Into this...
It amazes me how they can grow up right before your eyes and you don't even realize it!
I am going to miss our days together very much next year, but there is no one more excited to start kindergarten than my little Monkey! I think being the younger sister she just appreciates and looks forward to things so much more than Lo. She cannot wait to meet her teacher, ride the bus and she has already decided that she is going to buy lunch on her very first day ("as long as it's something that I like."). She has such a positive outlook in life and is genuinely excited about all the little things that mean so much! I love seeing the world through her eyes. She is truly grateful for everything life has given her and reminds me daily to be thankful for all that we have.

For our very last Noa-Mommy Day I told her I'd take her out to lunch anywhere she wanted and she picked Costco. That's my girl! She doesn't need anything fancy, just a hot dog, berry sundae, all the samples she can carry and quality time with her Mama!
This picture cost me $0.80. She was not loving the camera that day and refused to look at me. She told me it would be $0.50 for each picture of her, but a full $0.80 if I wanted her to smile and look at the camera! It was worth every penny!
I look forward to all the fun she is going to have next year in kindergarten. She is more than ready!

Hopefully kindergarten is ready for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment