Monday, July 8, 2013

Firsts and Lasts- GG's First Haircut

This past month has been a little bit crazy. We experienced lots of "firsts" and "lasts" around here and I'll be sharing them with you this week. 

First up is GG's FIRST haircut. Both girls were over the age of 2 before they had their first haircut. Boys are new to me. I had no idea when boys get their haircut. Apparently it's A LOT sooner than girls. 

This picture is what put it all in motion...
(He kinda resembles Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.)

It was clear GG need a new do! 

I wasn't sure how he'd handle the whole experience, but he did fab-u-lous! He sat in the car chair without any fussing and was so cute and smiley the whole time!



Just look at that sweet little face!
We love his new faux-hawk! We even bought him his first hair product, Grape Hair Jam. It smells SO good!
He looks too grown up now! I can't believe how fast time has gone! I want to freeze him in time and keep him little forever!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment