Friday, October 19, 2012

G Is 4 Months

Our little Bubby is getting so big! It's hard to believe that he is already 4 months old. He's out of that newborn phase and has settled into being the most adorable baby ever. He wakes up with a big dimply smile in the morning and brings lots of joy and love to our family. 

His "official" stats:
  • Weight: 13lbs, 7oz- 23%
  • Height: 25.25in-63%
Likes:
  • Being held
  • Snuggles with Mommy and Daddy
  • Chewing on his fingers
  • When his sisters talk to him in their high-pitched sing-song voices
  • When Mommy sings (he may be the only person on Earth who does)
  • Sticking out his tongue!
Dislikes:
  • Being put down
  • Swings/Bouncy Seats/Car Seats/Activity Mats/High Chairs
He's also started rolling from his tummy to his back and is REALLY working hard at rolling the other ways. We're pretty sure he's cutting some teeth at the bottom so I can't wait to see his little toothy grin. We also started solids recently. He's often more interested in chewing his fingers or the bib, but he's managed to get a few bites in and by his reaction it's not too terrible! 

He's constantly being showered with love, attention and kisses from his sisters who are always happy to see him. He really is the best baby ever!


Have a great week and thank you so much for checking in! I know it's been a LONG time since my last post and I really am trying to work on some fun projects to share with you! Halloween is just around the corner and we're starting to work on our costumes, and I've got quite a few furniture refurbishing projects on the books too. I really appreciate your patience and all the kind words I've received from you the past few weeks. I'm always surprised when people other than my family tell me that they've missed my posts. It really makes my day and I truly appreciate all your support!!! Have a fab-u-lous Friday and great weekend. We're heading to the pumpkin patch which is always a huge family favorite! I'm hoping to get a family photo of all five of us together-wish me luck...an infant, a feisty 4-year-old and a daddy who ALWAYS seems to have his eyes closed in pictures...I'm sure the out-takes will be much more entertaining! Don't worry, I'll totally share the rejects too!


No comments:

Post a Comment