Monday, September 17, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

*YAWN* Oh my am I T-I-R-E-D, tired! I know because I found a bag of goldfish crackers in the fridge this morning...

It seems that when we get the baby to sleep at night one of the girls doesn't. Noa had croup this weekend which leads to no sleep for everyone and then the steroids for the croup make her CRAZ-ZEE! Good times around here!!!

So how was your week? Did you smile a lot? My week started off rough, but it ended great and we had a fantastic family weekend. By the end of the week I didn't have to force the smiles, ahhhh....they just came because I was happy!

This week's challenge (inspired by my oldest daughter) is to ASK FOR HELP (I'm not sure where she gets her stubbornness and determination to do it all...*ahem*....) 
Sometimes we feel that asking for help makes us appear week, or needy or incompetent, but it's actually a strength to know when you need some assistance. Something that I'm still working on. I'll get there...eventually.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for checking in,

No comments:

Post a Comment