Monday, September 10, 2012

Make Over Your Monday

Happy Monday! Oh my was it a L-O-N-G week last week and unfortunately this week doesn't look any better. Sigh... It seems like for every item I cross off my to-do list I add two more! Sometimes it feels like I'll never catch up! I'm really trying to be positive this week and just do what I can and not stress over what I can't....we'll see how that works!

How did you do on our challenge two weeks ago (you had some extra time to get it done)? Did you do a few things you've been putting off? I have to give props to the hubby who spent a whole weekend peeling off decals from our office/playroom that we are planing on redecorating. I got a few odds n' ends done. There was quite a stack of things needing gluing or sewing on my crafty desk and I tacked a few.

This week's challenge is to smile.
Not only can smiling bring you out of a funk, but you can also brighten someone else's day!

Have a wonderful week and I hope it's full of smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment