Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dear Santa, I know it's only August but I've been very good this year...

I think I NEED one of these. I literally have hundreds of photos in my iphone and if I want to print them out I have to email them to myself, download them and then send them to my printer. That is why most of mine go unprinted. This little baby, available at Hammacher Schlemmer, would be a total life savor. It's the size of a tissue box so it won't take up all your desk space and also serves as a charger. You can print 1, 4 or 10 images on each 4x6 sheet. With a USB cable you can also use it to print pictures from your Android phone, iPad or iPad2. It does require special paper, but you save money on ink cartridges since it doesn't require one-it's magic!

This one is going to the top of my Christmas wish list for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment