Thursday, September 20, 2012

What We're Eating

Every Saturday I plan my meals and make my grocery list. This week I was kind of in a rut. We've been eating the same things and the whole family was getting bored. I asked my friend what was on her meal list and she replied, "Your teriyaki meatballs. They're still on your blog right, because I need the recipe." Hmmmmm I totally forgot my best resource for recipes, MYSELF! So often I look for new recipes to share, that I completely forget about the ones that we love so much! This week we're having four of our favorites and I wanted to share with you....just incase you've forgotten about them too!

This is one of our favorites. It has fresh spinach, is super quick to make and only requires one pot!
The weather has changed and we're on a soup kick. This is the soup that my oldest declared was "Better than Panera's" so yummy and creamy and full of delish fresh broccoli.
The sauce on these is so amazing! The whole family loved them and the girls always have fun helping me roll the meatballs.
Another super quick recipe. They are perfect for the nights when you don't have a lot of time to make a big meal. The girls love that they can just pick them up and pop them in their mouth!

There's something comforting about a favorite dish. What's on your on your meal plan for dinner this week? Do you have a family favorite dish you'd like to share? Shout 'em out, I always love hearing from you!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment